GRP Roofing Supplies
Meet the flat roofing system with materials guaranteed for 20 years
Cure It is a revolutionary GRP flat roofing waterproofing system provided by GRP Roofing Supplies Irl. Ltd. A Cure It roof is made with specially formulated roofing resin and topcoat. This has been designed for roofing applications by the UK’s leading GRP flat roofing materials manufacturer and is supplied with a 20 year materials guarantee. GRP Roofing Supplies will provide you with the best solution for your roof.
New Collection Service In Dublin
Just call us on 0214322145, place your order and you can collect same day in our Dublin facility located in Cherry Orchard Industrial Estate, Ballyfermot Road, Dublin 10.
Become a Fibreglass Flat Roofing Specialist. Why not take one of our regular training courses.
1 day Training Courses – Cork, Galway and Dublin dates announced.
Cork: Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th of July.
Galway: Wednesday 5th of July.
Dublin: Thursday 6th and Friday 7th of July.
Note: These tend to fill up quickly so be sure to call to secure yours.
Please call 0214322145 or email us on email@example.com for any questions and queries you have on our courses. Places are limited and tend to fill up fast so please call to secure yours.
- Training Courses on Fibreglass installation. Learn how to lay a fibreglass flat roof using specially formulated Cure-it GRP roofing resins and topcoats with hands-on training from the UK’s leading experts.
- Cure it offers a one-day training course designed to provide you with the basics you need to start using the CURE IT product range
Training course includes
- Theory session, practical demo and hands on training under the supervision of the UK’s leading experts in GRP roofing.
- Small group sessions for individual feedback.
- All practical basics covered including estimating, decking, edge detail, bandaging, laminating & top coating.
- Handling, storage and health safety information.
New Products on view
- Also on view will be a new warm roof system called Cure It Evo doing away with the need for OSB over the Kingspan insulation. A new primer is applied to the insulation allowing the application of a new form of fibreglass and topcoat directly to the insulation. In view of the shortage and rising cost of OSB this might be an option worth considering. More
- Also on view is the new Cure-it Roof Cell system which can be applied directly to a range of surfaces including Felt and Asphalt etc without primer and designed for a no-fuss application year-round. More
- Topflex. Roof Repair and maintenance kit.
COST (of training course)
- The cost is €280 per person.
- Group Discounts. €25 per extra person. €50 discount for groups of two, €75 for 3, €100 for 4 etc.
- 10% discount on all purchases bought up to 30 days after completing the course up to a maximum sales value of €2,800
Training is required for the product to comply with LABC registered detail certification and for any Cure it guarantees to take effect.
New Products & Training. Training will also include info on the re- released and improved system called Cure It EVO which does away with the need for OSB on a warm roof and also on another new product released a few months ago, called ROOFCELL which is already making a big impression.
Cure-it Evo installation U-Tube video : – PLAY No OSB required.
Cure-it Evo video of installation in Kinsale: – PLAY
Cure-it Roofcell installation U-TUBE video: – PLAY Can be laid directly onto Felt, Asphalt, Bitumen, Concrete or GRP/Fibreglass.
Features & Benefits
Queens Award for Enterprise
Awarded in the 2016 innovation category for the development of the Cure It GRP Waterproofing System.
20 Year Materials Guarantee
The system comes complete with a 20 year guarantee on the materials from the manufacturer. It also comes with a guarantee from the installer that the flat roof will remain leak free for at least 20 years.
Roofing resins and topcoats designed for roofing applications, to promote enhanced bonding characteristics and superior flexibility.
4 Season System
The Cure It range is adapted for seasonal variation in temperature to allow installation year round, including at temperatures down to 0°C.