A typical Cure It build-up:
1. OSB3 18mm Decking Boards (T&G 2400mm x 600mm recommended.
2. A200 (Facia Trim) used for gutter/drip edge/facia
3. B260 (Raised Edge) Trim used to form upstands.
4 . D260 (Fillet Trim) used against abutting walls with C100 Flashing
5. C100 (Flashing Trim) simulated lead flashing for use with D260
6. C1 (Universal Corner) for use with A200 and B260 profiles to form left or right hand corner.
7. AT195 Ext (External angle trim shown. Internal AT195 also available for step details, cover flashings etc.
8. F300 (Flat Flashing) Flat sheet for use as continuous flashing under slates at a roof junction. Can also be used as a gutter lining.
9. C3 INT/EXT (Fillet Corner) for use with D260 profile to form internal or external corner.
10. GRP Laminate consisting of Cure-it Roofing resin and Cure-it reinforcement mat.
11. Cure-it topcoat
How to Install Cure It
Training is recommended before using the Cure It system.
The Cure it one day training course is available from our dedicated training facilities in Cork and our new, soon to be opened, premises in Dublin. The course provides the basic training required to start using the Cure It system and features:
- Theory and practical sessions, including hands-on training under the supervision of the leading experts on GRP roofing
- Small group sessions for individual feedback
- Handling, storage and health and safety information
- Guidance for specific projects
Training is required for the product to comply with LABC registered detail certification and for any Cure it guarantees to take effect.